In response to Jesus’ call for us to love one another, we are dedicated to offering community activities for all ages, and pastoral care to those in need.
- Ice Cream Social – annual ice cream-oriented event in August held in conjunction with Battery Hooper Days
- COF Foodies – a group who meet regularly for lunch or dinner at different local restaurants
- Dinner and a Show – outings to see local theater company shows, along with dinner
- Putt-Putt and Pizza – an end of summer outing to play Putt-Putt and have pizza together
- Family Night – a gathering of COF and Third Presbyterian churches, with food, games, s’mores, and more!
- Fireworks Party – we gather together to eat hotdogs and watch the Labor Day fireworks from our back patio
- Christmas Tea – a celebration of the season with a concert and party afterwards
- Pastoral Care is administered on an as needed basis by the Pastor and the Board of Deacons
- Those members who are unable to attend church are assigned a Deacon and are contacted regularly by phone, mail, or visits
- Those who are sick or in the hospital are contacted and visited by the Pastor when possible
- Home Communion is offered to those who are unable to attend church on a regular basis
- Bereavement – The Pastor visits the bereaved and conduct funerals as necessary and the Deacons provide a reception afterwards